Sunday, July 11, 2010

Unsaid Words

A beautiful day, a heavenly place,
A hope in heart, a silent gaze,
The hope had started to die,
My heart had begun to cry,
I would had broken down,
Had it not been for that glance sly.


Those eyes followed me wherever i went,
And in their warmth, I found my strength,
I could not let it go, though i knew it would be wrong,
I knew the love for him in my heart,
Would not be lasting long.


A short stay, his charming ways,
This empty heart, could not reciprocate.


Yet he didn't ask why,
He never let me cry,
He just seemed to know, he bid his silent goodbye.
Yet wherever I went, those eyes kept guard,
Always kept me out of harm's way,
Such was his noble heart.


He asks for nothing in return,
I deserve not this affection,
I want to say, please dont go away,
Yet there's nothing here,
For which you should stay.

Go now! Find a more worthy friend,
And for a long life of happiness,
Yours and hers I'll always pray.

13 comments:

R said...

ohhoo..!! quite a lot of feelings in there .. if you feel so strongly .. why let go ???

Anonymous said...

aww... and that's why we speak up

Unknown said...

touchy words...feels gud..bt never said by a gentleman...

Rishkul Kulkarni said...

You are one emotional person.
Very touching.

I hope 'he' isn't going too far away..

none said...

Mindblowing! So much emotion, so much feel...main fida hoon ;)

TheAksReflection said...

waah! ..never thought u cud write such a beautiful poem!...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow!!!! beautiful!!!! but u noe wat sumtimes u have to part ways to come closer... bcoz only then u understand the importance of dat person in ur life...

rinjal said...

Almost made me cry re!!!!

If this is a true story then how cud u let him go!!!!

Unknown said...

well written.....btw who is the guy you talking abt?? hic hic??

Anonymous said...

Seen your blog after a long long time. Very nice poem. I am curious, who IS this?

arkangel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rupesh said...

I wonder who's that unlucky guy who let you go..........